Prisco Says Payton May Be Trying to Keep GW from Getting Too Much Credit (merged) (1 Viewer)

On top of what I said before....

If Payton didn't have to talk to the Media, he wouldn't. He is turning more and more into Parcell's every day. Which is a pretty good thing. He even has mastered the Tuna's annoyed scowl at certain questions or statements that this last game was "our offense vs their defense" that's just stupid. It's 3 units vs 3 units.

I think most of us agree there is no issue here. A few drama queens will try to make this into something and the very casual fan might believe it, because they don't really look into the whole story or stay as involved as some of us to. That's ok. People mess things up all the time. I bet there are a few people who think 44 is still Karney.

Is there any other team where some one other than the Head coach (excluding playeras) sought after for special media addressess?

Why is this a story... Sean Payton is the Head Coach... He addresses the media...Seems like a simple concept....

I noticed that in his Monday PC, Payton did credit the defense and named Gregg Williams. Maybe to put the quash on this type of talk.

But yeah, he's getting more Tuna like every day with the media. I love it.

Prisco should be run out of town for speculating such garbage. I wrote him an email but doubt he responds to it.

Payton has already shown he will not let this team become a media circus. Even Brees has asked Bensel to limit his interviews. They are not gonna do anything to detract from their focus this year.

As for Prisco? Go talk to Dallas.. I hear they never turn down an interview.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom