Prisco wrong again (1 Viewer)

wamland

Sacrilicious
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bengals +5.5 vs. Saints
The Saints are coming off a big, emotional victory and now must play a team coming off a bye on the road – and outside. That's a challenge. I think the Saints are good enough to handle it, but they aren't good enough to cover. The Bengals will keep this game close -- so take the points.

Falcons -4 at Browns
The Browns had all types of issues last week slowing down the Chiefs' potent offense. Well, the Falcons are right up there with Chiefs when it comes to offense. Look for Matt Ryan and company to have a big day against the Browns defense, and Baker Mayfield won't be able to keep up.

Love it when they are proven wrong again

Prisco is absolutely awful picking ATS.

He's even terrible picking SU, which essentially a monkey can hit 70% at.

"Well, the Falcons are right up there with Chiefs when it comes to offense."

Has anyone checked on him today? I would have DIED of embarrassment if I had written something SO wrongheaded.

To be fair, no one had us winning by 30+.

As for the Falcons losing to the Browns, I saw that one coming about as much as I saw the Skins beating the Panthers a few weeks back or the Bills beating the Vikings in week 2. The Browns are certainly getting better but with all the turmoil they just had last week with the coaching change coupled with the Falcons on fire on offense and adding Irvin on defense....it just didn't add up to a 28-16 Browns victory.

Don't get me wrong. I loved every second of both games. I just think if you're someone who predicted those two outcomes yesterday, you should've made a killing on the books.

To be fair, no one had us winning by 30+.

As for the Falcons losing to the Browns, I saw that one coming about as much as I saw the Skins beating the Panthers a few weeks back or the Bills beating the Vikings in week 2. The Browns are certainly getting better but with all the turmoil they just had last week with the coaching change coupled with the Falcons on fire on offense and adding Irvin on defense....it just didn't add up to a 28-16 Browns victory.

Don't get me wrong. I loved every second of both games. I just think if you're someone who predicted those two outcomes yesterday, you should've made a killing on the books.

These are picks against the spread.

Browns getting 5.5 (I got it at 6 before kickoff) at home against a Falcons team with zero defense, coming off not covering against the Chiefs, was a good spot. The Bengals in a possible letdown spot for the Saints was a much more defensible bet.

Bad teams cover too.

I have the old teacher's voice in my head from Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall, Pt 2":

"WRO-OOONG! Do it again!"

The “Saints can’t play outside in cold weather” meme is so old and innacurate. And it’s also just pure lazy journalism.

The “Saints can’t play outside in cold weather” meme is so old and innacurate. And it’s also just pure lazy journalism.

Prisco is still living in the past. I guess he's not familiar with the saints OL and running game

You didn't need the "again."

Actually, you could have just said "Prisco".

Bengals +5.5 vs. Saints
The Saints are coming off a big, emotional victory and now must play a team coming off a bye on the road – and outside. That's a challenge. I think the Saints are good enough to handle it, but they aren't good enough to cover. The Bengals will keep this game close -- so take the points.

Falcons -4 at Browns
The Browns had all types of issues last week slowing down the Chiefs' potent offense. Well, the Falcons are right up there with Chiefs when it comes to offense. Look for Matt Ryan and company to have a big day against the Browns defense, and Baker Mayfield won't be able to keep up.

Love it when they are proven wrong again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom