Prison Guard gets pregnate by inmate (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
He was one of the most notorious criminals in New York’s recent history, whose execution-style murder of two undercover police officers led a jury to issue the first federal death sentence in the city in more than a half century.

She was a lonely correction officer, assigned to guard the cell block at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, where he was being held.

Ms. Gonzalez later admitted that the two had sex repeatedly, with the goal of having a child together. She was aware, she said, of the many possible complications, from the prospect of facing jail herself to the difficulty of telling her child the truth about his father. She explained her motivations to another inmate: “Why not give him a child, as far as giving him some kind of hope?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/n...-pregnant-with-his-child-is-charged.html?_r=0

Searched and didnt find anything

oh and

ImageProcessor

that is what the other inmates probably all said "shes been sneekin in here at night and given him the hope"

oh and

I wouldn't - don't know how long you have to be in before you start on the undead prison guards.

She looks like she could be the octomom's sister.

Maybe all 3 should stay in the same cell block for life now? No sense in breaking up the family. I mean death row doesn't mean they'll kill him. After all it costs Wayyyy too much anyway. Lets just use NY tax funds to support all 3 now. :9:

That is what's wring in this world. Not only do we have to pay for the guy for the rest of his life, but now the mom for the arable future and you know society will be paying for that kid for many many years also.

How long did women ***** and complain about equality such that we now have women prison guards in a men's prison? "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

How long did women ***** and complain about equality such that we now have women prison guards in a men's prison? "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

When all along, all they really wanted was to be able to rate their sister's law firm online.

One of the cautions that is stressed to every Correctional Officer is to be alert for offenders grooming you into committing ANY act on their behalf. It usually starts small, favor here, sympathetic shoulder, "I'm the only one that understands you", "If anything goes down I'm looking out for you"and can escalate into inappropriate contact(phone calls/letters) to sexual misconduct. The onus is on staff since they are by definition, in a position of authority. Offenders are predators, and are constantly looking for weakness' to exploit. I've had three officers relieved for engagng in both.

This kind of stuff happens more frequently than most people realize. I've got an uncle who works pretty high up in the corrections industry and he's just got story after story about female guards hooking up with prisoners, women from outreach programs coming to the prisons and "falling in love" with them, etc. It's crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom