Match Up Pro Bowl AFC vs NFC. (1 Viewer)

Sideline reporter Lisa Salters barely able to get the question out to Drew about Kobe. I wonder when the players even found out. I thought maybe they wouldn't even get the news till after the game.

Sideline reporter Lisa Salters barely able to get the question out to Drew about Kobe. I wonder when the players even found out. I thought maybe they wouldn't even get the news till after the game.
i turned it off how did drew respond?

Glad that defender didn't try to take Mike's head off on the TD. He probably could have if he'd wanted to, and might've if this was a "real" game.

i turned it off how did drew respond?
You could see him tearing up. Drew didn't look shocked but I feel like he was probably just minutes after having first heard the news since I think the news was breaking while he was still taking the first snaps of the game. He just said all the right things. She asked if he knew him and he said he had met him once but had looked forward to being able to have the chance to spend more time around him. Talked about how much Kobe was involved in not just with sports but other avenues. I'm sure, like all of us, he was still processing.

OMG Fletcher Cox scored a TD on interception and subsequent lateral ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom