Pro Bowl- Anyone Care? (1 Viewer)

I have a hard time watching it even when there are Saints players in there. This is like watching a company party.

This year, I aint watchin it.

football is football...ill watch it until I feel like playing call of duty 4

Meh, who really cares? I didn't even watch last year when Drew was playing. I'll probably be mowing the lawn and tackling the first honey-do list of the coming spring.

Even if there were Saints players involved, I wouldn't watch it.
I don't really care all that much about it..

Care about the game? No.
Care that players who deserve it (Colston) get left out because of biased fan voting? Yes.

I like the skills challenges...I remember the year Brees made the Pro Bowl, he lit up Manning & challengers in the accuracy drill. I was shocked how good he was. I guess I just figured he was a product of LT. That was the 1st thing that came to my mind when we signed him a year later. ACCURACY.

I'll be watching because there are still lots of great defensive backs playing. Its always fun to watch good DBs play. I'll be looking for Antonio Cromartie, Champ Bailey, Ed Reed. And Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis too.

I live across Pearl Harbor from the stadium and I don't care about the game. I'm going to a private practice though on Thursday. I might flip the game on at some point. No Saints=No care

Only if one of our guys is going to break his elbow again. But since no one is going, really don't care :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom