Pro Bowl Bounties (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
In order to make Pro Bowl more exciting, NFL may offer cash incentives to players for individual performance and making big plays during the game. Like a bounty? You decide.

Just ridiculous. Hope they have to suspend Roger for a season.

NFL considers making the Pro Bowl

I agree with the last paragraph. Up the winning vs. losing cash and you'll probably see some hustle. When you have a bunch of or mostly multi-millionaires playing for $50,000 of course they aren't going to play up to par. Back in the day when players actually had to play to pay bills that worked but not in todays NFL where that's nothing(to them)

This is preposterous. Roger Goodell should be suspended for a year and docked of all his pay. He has the audacity to propose performance-based incentives? This is absurd.

/sarcasm

If the players don't wanna play, strip them of their "All Pro" title and give it to players who wanna play the game.

If the players don't wanna play, strip them of their "All Pro" title and give it to players who wanna play the game.

All Pro has nothing to do with the Pro Bowl.

All Pro is a national media award that votes the top 1-2 players for each position.

But I get what you're saying.

The ProBowl is something of a "Catch-22" Every player covets that status (as it will lead to higher contracts in the future), but they don't want to play in them. Why? It's an additional chance for them to get injured (thereby reducing the value of potential future contracts)

Ironical, no?

Just needs to be cancelled. Skills comp... OK. But didn't they kill that a few years ago as a before the season hype machine? Still boring.

I don't want to see warren sapp yap yap yappin' on the sidelines anyway.

People expect too much from the Pro Bowl. It's just a mediocre football game, no more, no less. Just let it be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom