Pro Bowl Questions (1 Viewer)

Virgil

Veteran
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the Pro-Bowl? Is there a way to get autographs?
My daughter was heartbroken last night so thought seeing Brees and Kamara up close would help ease the pain.
But don't want to go if its like a standard game.

I wouldn't go to that game if they paid me. I actually wish every Saints player who made it would boycott publicly.

Sorry! Didn't mean to come across so snarky. Don't know anything about the game or player access.

Thanks. Practices are free. Unfortunately I can't get there until Saturday (no more practice). May just take her for the red carpet and KO. Tickets are pretty cheap.

Im not sure why a Saints player, who should be playing in Atlanta a week after, would go and participate in a meaningless game to benefit the NFL.

If any of them had a pair, theyd tell the NFL to go youknowwhat themselves.

As a Saints fan, I wouldn't go if you paid me too. Hope the Saints players don't go and boycott! I guess if you are an NFL fan you would go but other than that, you shouldn't go in my opinion.

My seven year old daughter, despite crying herself to sleep last night, loves the Saints dearly. Obviously, she (and all of us) would prefer if we were in the SB. Since we're not, I know she would love to see Brees and Kamara up close.
That's why I'd go, not to give money to the NFL, but to see the joy on her face to meet her heroes.

Honestly, if you don't have any helpful input go vent somewhere else. Thanks Arathreal for the only helpful comment.

Virgil - Sorry, I have nothing to add about how to get autographs. I would think at the probowl there may be some opportunities.

Just wanted to say good luck to you and your daughter. I hope y'all have a good time and can get some autographs.

Saints players should not participate. Putting their bodies on the line in a meaningless game to support a league that did this to them? Nope.

It's a garbage game if that's what you are asking. You'll probably only get close to players participating in skills challenges.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom