Pro Football Focus simulates the Saints Season (1 Viewer)

I just ran the simulator, another 13-4 finish except we win 8 of the first 9. I couldn’t figure out how to share it, but the player stats were similar.

Edit: Carr has a bug season, and MT and Olave pair up for 1k yards each:

09E0A50C-356D-4D24-B46D-22C65E3879CA.jpeg

Yeah, that's the season Payton was suspended, and Pete led the Saints offense to a #2 ranking. If he can do that with Carr and DA keeps the defense playing at a high level, I think the Saints make the playoffs and don't stop till they run into Philly.

I just ran the simulator, another 13-4 finish except we win 8 of the first 9. I couldn’t figure out how to share it, but the player stats were similar.

Edit: Carr has a bug season, and MT and Olave pair up for 1k yards each:

If Carr has a "bug" this season, I don't think there's any way the Saints win 13 games. :D

A day r 2 before da start of TC, I’d love to have the Saints bring in Drew to come in n talk to da team. All I want him to do is repeat what I recently heard him say about the importance of TC!

Drew said that during his time here, the success of nearly all of BEST teams he played on seemed to start out in training camp! He said those camps were very brutal n physical! He added that at times, things were so “bad”, even in the locker room, the offensive n defensive players, himself included, wouldn’t even talk to each other!!! And I wanna add in the NOLA heat n humidity, esp after those 30-40 min downpours, only to have the sun come right back out!

Oh what FUN!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

But he concluded by saying “ Iron sharpens iron”! Those teams KNEW they’d already been challenged, fought n gone against the BEST players coaches n schemes during TC! So they went into the regular season fully “confident” in their abilities!

Dare I say….

SWAG!!!!

I’d say that’s a bit optimistic tbh

I certainly could see us winning 12-13 games if we stay healthy
But Kamara having 2k yards?
Carr throwing over 5k?

I hope so, but those are stunning stats
I'll go with 8-9 or 9-8.

starting 2-4 with this schedule might just be less believable than winning the next 11 in a row.

I can see us going 13-4, but not if we start 0-2 and 2-4. Momentum plays a big roll and if we start like that i feel it snoballs out of control no matter how weak the opponents are. We should star, at worst, 1-1 and 3-3 respectively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom