Pro Football Focus simulates the Saints Season (1 Viewer)

If we start 0-2 AGAIN, its gonna be a see-saw season.

Glad to see the computer also simulated Kamara's legal troubles and determined he plays a full season. Also looks like it simulated Michael Thomas's medical concerns and he mostly stays healthy. Modern technology is amazing!
Yep. This computer is made by Sunshine Pumpers Inc. lol

Jamal Williams gets 69 carries the whole season? 4 carries a game. Regardless if AK gets suspended or not, thats ridiculous barring a major injury.

Regardless,100% of this is comical. Youd think PFF would have a little more realistic idea about football.

With the Saints propensity for slow starts, I would be happy with 6-4 going into the bye. The way the schedule is setup, we can crush the last seven games

@CrusaderSaint, do you have the link to the original article? Are you a Brother Martin grad?

They must’ve used the new Madden game for this simulation

what they forgot to mention in this simulation is they fire D.A. after a 2-4 start and we go on to fire off 11 wins in a row.

I do. I know "DA's not a good head coach", "DA's not an alpha", yada yada yada. But, there's a lot of similarities in Carr's game to Drew's. With the weapons the Saints now have on offense, I don't think a 2012 offense and a top 5 defense is unrealistic.
2012?

That's about what I'm projecting with the weapons on offense and a QB to run the offense. 50 TDs is the key to having a good/great team that could get deep in the playoffs and be a contender.

With the receiving weapons, I'm projected Carr 35-40 TD range at ~5K passing yards. This simulation puts it right in that range. Also, people are getting hung up on who gets what stats. Look at it as a position group stats. Maybe Kamara doesn't get those numbers with the suspension, but as a RB group, could they total ~2.5K total yards, 1.5K rushing yards with 11 rushing TDs, that's not unrealistic especially with a balanced offense.

The 17 game season and rules that benefit passing attacks and scoring points we'll see more QBs hit 5K passing yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom