Pro Golfer charged with killing bird! (2 Viewers)

I have to agree. Had it been a Pigeon or Dove, he would have been on the front page. IMO, I think he NEVER thought in a million years that he would hit the bird in the head at 75 yds with a golf ball. But as luck ( or bad luck ) would have it, he did and the hawk died. Unintentional ( as to actually thinking that he would kill it ) i am sure, but its a protected bird and he will have to pay for his actions.

When I was in high school we were selling M&Ms for the prom fund raiser. Thus, we always had M&Ms on us. My friend and I were outside sitting at a table and there was a class going on about 60 yards down the hill, under a gazebo.

I said "If I land this M&M on top of that gazebo, you owe me a box of M&Ms." He said, "you're on."

I launched the M&M and it was a great trajectory. We lost sight of it thought as it approached the gazebo. A few minutes later, the teacher came up and had a welt on her face and a broken M&M in her hand. She wanted to know who threw it. I fessed up and almost got suspended. I finally convinced the principal that it was a freak thing- I meant to hit the roof and never thought about the chance that it would just barely miss and hit the perfect angle to actually make it into the group of people there.

I still got saturday detention. My friend in the other class said it was pretty funny after he knew what happened. The teacher in mid-sentence just goes "ow!! what was that??" And there was a broken M&M laying next to her.

I didn't meant to do it, but I certainly assumed that risk by aiming it that way.

When I was in high school we were selling M&Ms for the prom fund raiser. Thus, we always had M&Ms on us. My friend and I were outside sitting at a table and there was a class going on about 60 yards down the hill, under a gazebo.

I said "If I land this M&M on top of that gazebo, you owe me a box of M&Ms." He said, "you're on."

I launched the M&M and it was a great trajectory. We lost sight of it thought as it approached the gazebo. A few minutes later, the teacher came up and had a welt on her face and a broken M&M in her hand. She wanted to know who threw it. I fessed up and almost got suspended. I finally convinced the principal that it was a freak thing- I meant to hit the roof and never thought about the chance that it would just barely miss and hit the perfect angle to actually make it into the group of people there.

I still got saturday detention. My friend in the other class said it was pretty funny after he knew what happened. The teacher in mid-sentence just goes "ow!! what was that??" And there was a broken M&M laying next to her.

I didn't meant to do it, but I certainly assumed that risk by aiming it that way.

Did you get your box of M&Ms?

:smilielol:

I dont know about this story. I mean I think its stupid that he hit the bird but to face charges is silly. Please spare me the cruelty to animal bit. I really dont care. I also think its funny that the crew just kinda stood around and watched it but later regretted it. Like a woman was getting beating or something. Please!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom