Probably 1-4 without Brees (1 Viewer)

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He wasn't good against SD so I'll give the team a win on that. Who knows, 0-5 could be a realistic possibility, too.
If he somehow gets this team to the playoffs he should be hands down the league MVP because this team would be dookie without him. 4th in yards, 2nd in TDs, and 5th in rating.

Still trying to figure out the 1... Still don't see it. 0-5.

At the end of Week 6 (2016 season):

1. Our record is 2-3.

2. The Panthers are in last place.

3. We have 11 games left. If we go 7-4 for those games, we end up 9-7, and still probably needing help for a Wildcard.

4. If we get Breaux, Rankins, Armstead and Davidson back, we'll be at least 8-3, and end up 10-6.

5. If a miracle happens and we get Ellerbe back for ALL the remaining games (...not likely, but not impossible), along with the others mentioned above, we will finish at 11-5 and could be in the hunt for the NFC South crown.

This, my friend, is a good thing to consider. Talking about woulda, coulda on our being 1-5 is something for that team in Mecklenburg County, NC. :ezbill:

JMHO

:gosaints:

I really don't understand these posts. Seem pointless.

Without our MVP we'd be......ummmm ok. We'd also have a better defense with his salary. Or two more very high paid TEs. Can you imagine the damage we would do with three really high priced fancy TEs?

Then again. Did Brees never come here? Like. Ever? So what happened? Who QBed us? Did Payton find another QB or he went with Culpepper? I'm assuming Miami got Brees in this fictional world. Or did he just lose and get fired after two seasons?

We need more details, man! But there probably aren't details. Because this isn't a What If comic. So what is this?

See. I went and put thought in this. I guess you win.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Weird thread.

What if Mark Brunell starts all 16 games in 2009?

Saints probably go 6-10 or 7-9.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom