Problem with saintsreport website (whats-new) page refreshing (1 Viewer)

kansast

The LateNight Bar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been experiencing a problem with the SaintsReport website. Whether I'm on my iPhone with Safari, or on my computer with Chrome, while viewing the "whats-new" list of posts, as I'm scrolling through the list... the page will periodically refresh. Which really screws things up. either lose my place in the list of posts I'm scrolling through, Also when refreshing, the page loses tracks of what is considered "new" This all started a few days ago. Guess I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this ?

Same thing happening to me, sometimes I go to click on a thread and boom refresh.

I've noticed some initial sluggishness between clicking on a thread and it fully loading (MacBook running Safari). Watch your status bar and make sure it has fully filled before clicking on something else.

I initially thought it was just something with my WiFi, but most/all other sites I visit don't seem to have this problem.

Don't get redirected, the page just reloads. Which screws up where I was on the page, scrolling etc.. It's not that I haven't waited for the page to finish it's initial loading. The page simply continues to refresh after some 15 - 20 seconds. This happens on my phone, and on my computer. Both using different Browsers. This doesn't happen when viewing a particular thread. Just when viewing the whats-new/posts page.

same thing happens when using a 3rd different browser on my computer.. not logged in to saintsreport. the page reloads after about 20 seconds.

I just went to the New Posts page and had no issues. I was there 10 minutes and it never refreshed. I scrolled up and down waiting for it to refresh and it never did. I will get word to Andrus and get him to check out this post. He keeps odd hours so it may take a while to get some feedback.

I've felt the site run sluggish lately.

I think we used to have an add on that did an auto refresh, that I thought he disabled. I wonder if the migration kicked a few things back on.

I think we used to have an add on that did an auto refresh, that I thought he disabled. I wonder if the migration kicked a few things back on.
The migration did result in a few problems, some of which he has addressed.

Man, when I saw the thread title, I grabbed the popcorn thinking this thread was going to go in a WHOLE different direction.

I've only had issues with the EE board, and more specifically the COVID thread. I assumed maybe that thread's size was slowing things down a bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom