Probowl voting (1 Viewer)

dick

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
alright guys probowl voting starts today not exactly sure what time but lets vote early and often and get some of our guys in the game.... even thhttp://saintsreport.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gifough they won't be able to play in it

The NFL starts this way too early. Maybe they should wait until week 12 or later. What if a player gets injured or starts stinking it up the 2nd half of the season?

the entire redskins will go to the pro bowl

lol

all redskins players were voted remember guys hahaha. last year

something like that

man, they couldnt let the votes come from fans ... thats no good

Please dont vote for our guys to make the Pro Bowl!!! SERIOUSLY!!! The Pro bowl this year is the week prior to the Superbowl and they will not be available!! WHODAT!! BDM

Please dont vote for our guys to make the Pro Bowl!!! SERIOUSLY!!! The Pro bowl this year is the week prior to the Superbowl and they will not be available!! WHODAT!! BDM

That doesn't mean you SHOULDNT vote for them. It's not like if they make the probowl they're going to miss out on the Superbowl for it...

If they don't start due to the pending Superbowl, they at least get the recognition that comes with the invite.

Besides when was the last time we had multiple positions excelling to the point that you don't feel like a total homer nominating anyone on defense!

If we vote them all to the probowl, they'll want bigger contracts and be harder to sign!!!!!!

Just kidding. I think.

Until they fix the whole pro-bowl system I'm am continuing my boycott of the pro-bowl.

I voted but I'm only doing it once. Cowgurl fans did that eleventy million times the other year to get like all their players voted on? That was a PITA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom