Producers Of "Borat" Sued (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Two anonymous plaintiffs are suing 20th Century Fox and One America Productions, claiming members of their college fraternity were interviewed to become part of the smash "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" film...The movie features a scene in a motor home where Cohen gets drunk with three frat boys who go on a racist rant about how they wished they had slaves and how minorities in the United States "have all the power."

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/09/borat-lawsuit-high-five/

...I, for one, am shocked that a couple of frat boys from South Carolina were revealed to be racist, sexist meatheads :eek2:

More and more lawsuits are slowing trickling down the chain due to the production companies inability to secure proper release notices and/or going about getting them in a "legal" manner. cnn.com just posted another.

El lay, my friend you dont know the half of it sometimes. Their are some pretty mean dudes like the ones in Borat in my neck of the woods and they dont say things drunk either like that described in Borat. You know maybe Borat touched a few people nerves and maybe it should be that way becuase their are a lot of things Borat touched on that are true in the real world. I mean to think their arent any people out their that arent racist that are hiding it is naive to think seroiusly.
I have heard things that you would never believe El Lay and most of it isnt very nice.
the odd thing about racism is that a lot of people in this country comes from the South and the Deep South at that, but if it were to said better, the North is probably a lot worse becuase in places like Boston and New York, their are people that will yell and call you racist names to your face and not think twice about it. and not think their wrong in fact to think that way. You wouldnt believe what my Dad has told me about some places up North like in Philadelphia that have a lot of open racism lurking their.

Those guys were total tools.

They got drunk and acted like racist idiots who have serious sexual frustration issues, knowingly, in front of a camera... and now they're suing because they looked like racist idiots with serious sexual frustration issues? Tools.

Borat was the funniest movie I've ever seen. Seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom