products that live up to their hype (1 Viewer)

the eufy robovac 30 rocks. i had a $600 roomba that was stupid, didn't charge well and got caught on a piece of paper. the eufy ($400 amazon) finds its charger has two side brushes and a middle roller brush and a remote control with time settings. It has rocked my pet-filled abode for over a year now with no issues whatsoever. if only it could climb stairs

how long between buying each model? I’m just wondering if it’s not more about the velocity of technology than the brand. I know the newer roombas do all that but probably still cost more. We have a rather dumb room a as well. But for all I know it may do that stuff. I never programmed it much. Yours has a cooler name though and I don’t want to know how to pronounce it because I like the way I say it.

how long between buying each model? I’m just wondering if it’s not more about the velocity of technology than the brand. I know the newer roombas do all that but probably still cost more. We have a rather dumb room a as well. But for all I know it may do that stuff. I never programmed it much. Yours has a cooler name though and I don’t want to know how to pronounce it because I like the way I say it.

Our Felicia sucks! A non-WiFi Eufy we've had a couple of yrs. She's so good, I know of at least five others bought due to my glowing testimonial. Felicia made me realize I was abysmally inadequate in sweeping despite two-a days for years... Yeah, she's good.

Our Felicia sucks! A non-WiFi Eufy we've had a couple of yrs. She's so good, I know of at least five others bought due to my glowing testimonial. Felicia made me realize I was abysmally inadequate in sweeping despite two-a days for years... Yeah, she's good.
I read the whole thing and then had to read it again using the other definition of sucks lol

the eufy robovac 30 rocks. i had a $600 roomba that was stupid, didn't charge well and got caught on a piece of paper. the eufy ($400 amazon) finds its charger has two side brushes and a middle roller brush and a remote control with time settings. It has rocked my pet-filled abode for over a year now with no issues whatsoever. if only it could climb stairs

I just bought me a Eufy 15C and I’m naming her Dan. Or SCiD maybe.

Ok I can second vouch for the Eufy. GF has a roomba and the eufy makes about a third of the noise and picks up way way more. I was embarrassed for the roomba when this thing went back over the same areas.
Also appears to be smarter. Roomba just forever uses it’s bumpers while this thing will use sensors and stop short once it has hit something.

Ima give a shout out to the battery operated fly swatter bug zapper tennis racket things. This monumental leap forward in technology has been overlooked for far too long. Nobel prize for these is overdue.

PP-008_540x610_d70c4dbc-3c8a-4aed-a90d-9fbee76c7320.jpg

Blow torch for weeds. I can't believe it's legal. If you get one, be really careful, use the garden hose to water down everything you don't want up in flames, and keep the garden hose on stand by, just in case.

Blow torch for weeds. I can't believe it's legal. If you get one, be really careful, use the garden hose to water down everything you don't want up in flames, and keep the garden hose on stand by, just in case.

Ok I am gonna buy one of those just because, but if I had a gravel driveway that I knew was permanent I would just salt it to kill the weeds

Ok I am gonna buy one of those just because, but if I had a gravel driveway that I knew was permanent I would just salt it to kill the weeds

They are fun to use, but be careful though. For weeds I use Round Up, then once in a while, I use the propane fire torch to clean up.

1623809840699.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom