products that live up to their hype (1 Viewer)

S_9975_M.jpg

Dawn is great for to clean up anything grease related. Heck, they used it to clean up animals after oil spills. If you have a greasy food stain on your clothes, even if it is old, pour a little Dawn and let it sit overnight before washing. Presto, it's gone!

OxiClean.png

If you have a non-greasy organic stain on your clothes, Oxy Clean will zap it out, too.

Recommending the Red Wing moldable insoles. My first pair looked like a wreck and my feet were feeling sore again over the past two weeks. I've been wearing them 5-6 days out of the week, 9-10 hours a day and doing between 8-12 miles by the end of my shift. I bought a new pair a couple of days ago and my feet are feeling good again.

These have done wonders for the foot and heel pain I was experiencing which was severe but has been minimal to none up since after the first month I bought them. You can wear them with work boots, hiking boots, running shoes or even Vans.

I also recommend the New Balance 481 All Terrain shoes. I wear these to work now because they also protect my feet well and are still holding up.

After a recent go-round with a bunch of different weed killers, I have to say that Roundup is far and away worthy of the crown. Works so much better than all the other things I've tried.

On a semi-related note, the TruFuel premixed gas/oil in a can has my chainsaw and weed eater running way waaaay better than they have in years. I'll never mix my own again. I don't know if this particular brand is better than any others of the same product but talk about a time saver.

Parenton's Po-Boys on Karen St in Jefferson. Just an old fashioned neighborhood joint. Everything is fresh and cooked just right. The fried chicken is perfect but they only cook it on Tuesdays.

Strictly a lunch joint, they close at 3.

This stuff is awesome. Makes your skin really soft. I don't have blemish issues so I can't speak to its ability to help with that but otherwise is really great soap.

Attachments

• black soap.jpg
    black soap.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 18
the gray plastic stuck to the finish of the car---it really didnt leave any crease in the side of the car. bald man's pad removed the stuck plastic.
Next time try spraying some WD40 on it then rubbing with a soft cloth. Works for dried up bugs too.

Interesting eh? Since it's an abrasive, I would have expected it to cause scratches... It likely did, but very small..

the gray plastic stuck to the finish of the car---it really didnt leave any crease in the side of the car. bald man's pad removed the stuck plastic.

Get you a clay bar finishing kit from any auto parts store. It removes bugs, nicks, and all other surface debris. It can also be used on your windshield :)

Get you a clay bar finishing kit from any auto parts store. It removes bugs, nicks, and all other surface debris. It can also be sued on your windshield :)
That some kind of fancy lawyer speak?

Parenton's Po-Boys on Karen St in Jefferson. Just an old fashioned neighborhood joint. Everything is fresh and cooked just right. The fried chicken is perfect but they only cook it on Tuesdays.

Strictly a lunch joint, they close at 3.

And great owners. They were so nice to my brother who was sick and has since passed away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom