Professor Colston (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did we know this? We never hear about him but still doing a lot of stuff, you know, quietly.

Last edited:

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
Yep. Until someone proves otherwise he is the #1 WR to play for the Saints so far.
I love Colston but honestly I think once Mike T starts getting some dead balls this will be his best season ever. People forget he ran a 4.4 at his proday

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I love Colston but honestly I think once Mike T starts getting some dead balls this will be his best season ever. People forget he ran a 4.4 at his proday
Yes but too early to put him above Colston. We will see how he does with a different quarterback. Also need to see how much he stays healthy. I say in 3-4 more years we will know

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
MT has a long way to go to be above Quiet Storm. He can surpass him in stats, but not in character. By all accounts Colston is a great human being! Not saying Mike isn't a good dude, but when it comes to attitude Colston was elite!

Reaction score
I met him once and he was just as nice as he could be. My youngest grandson was with me and when I told him my son had named him Colston James he got a big kick out of it. He asked me to come out to his car because he wanted to give him something. I went out and he had 4 jerseys with him and was giving 2 of them to someone who was auctioning off to raise money for something. He signed the jersey and gave it to me. I honestly thought about keeping it myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom