Progress on my Fleur-de-V costume! (1 Viewer)

I like mine. I am not Moses.

Attachments

• faithman.jpg
    faithman.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 154
We all like yours Challenge Man...and Penalty Man's...nothing is more showing of a person's "fanitude" than tight stretchy pants and showing off one's package. Seriously I love those costumes, and Moses, and the Pope, and the big Mighty Mouse, and Optimus and Saint Wonka, and basically all of them....they inspired me to join the "costumed crowd" in part. See you and your package at the game Challenge Man!

We all like yours Challenge Man...and Penalty Man's...nothing is more showing of a person's "fanitude" than tight stretchy pants and showing off one's package. Seriously I love those costumes, and Moses, and the Pope, and the big Mighty Mouse, and Optimus and Saint Wonka, and basically all of them....they inspired me to join the "costumed crowd" in part. See you and your package at the game Challenge Man!

The great part of my "Faith Man" get-up is that women always check out the package. The even better part is that I wear a jock strap and cup.

Well I tried taking pictures myself but the lighting is crappy and I have no tripod for my camera so I'll have to wait until tonight to post a picture when my fiance can take a picture herself...maybe outside. Suffice it to say I think it looks good. I'll see what you guys think tonight/tomorrow at the dome.

I'm in section 619, row 15 and usually get there about an hour early...in other news I have decided to add the Saints LA state loge to the sides/hips of the football pants...they will slightly be obscured by the cape but they should make it even better nonetheless!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom