Prohibited Item in Dome? (1 Viewer)

mcdugas

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Is a soft ice chest that folds up and is empty prohibited in the Dome? At the giants game I had to throw away a back pack ice chest. The guy said... sorry you can't bring that in.. it is a back pack!

So this time I did a little looking to see what is prohibited in the Dome. I can't find any FAQ. I guess you just learn as you go. I hate going early and paying $7 for beer when I am not even inside yet...

I purchased a soft ice chest that folds up nicely. Only paid $10 for it so I don't care if they throw it away. If I drink 4 of my own beers.. I have paid for it.

Thanks for any help or a link to what is prohibited. Also is it dome specific or league wide?

Just buy a cheap Styrofoam ice chest and when your done with it throw it away.

wear a belt and place 4 beers between your waistband and stomache. Walk slow and keep your diaphram expanded. wear jersey and do not tuck. use escalators.

yea i dont think you would be able to bring that in the dome....unless its a purse i dont think you can bring in any kind of bag

We always do a triple layer of WalMart bags full of ice and 6 or 8 beers... not too heavy, disposable, gets lots of attention (I think we are starting a fad), and we usually each carry one from the hotel so it's like a case of beer. Works for me.

We always do a triple layer of WalMart bags full of ice and 6 or 8 beers... not too heavy, disposable, gets lots of attention (I think we are starting a fad), and we usually each carry one from the hotel so it's like a case of beer. Works for me.

That is a great idea!!! Thanks... as I was reading some other threads.. someone said the security can never get what is allowed in and what is not.. I think it was dubya. I wish there was a list of stuff.. instead you have to learn as you go.

I also wish they would open more male lines going into the game. Don't they know it is not a 1 to 1 ratio. Almost missed the kick off at the giants game because of the long lines.

Thanks for the ideas.

WHO DAT, BABY!

not sure about the ice chest thing but i did notice outside they have a sign that says "no guns, no weapons, no missles"

what are they going to tell me on crutches?
I am rehabbing an ankle fracture, and still use the crutches for walking support.
No way am I missing another game on the account of my ankle. I already missed the Jets and Phins games.

what are they going to tell me on crutches?
I am rehabbing an ankle fracture, and still use the crutches for walking support.
No way am I missing another game on the account of my ankle. I already missed the Jets and Phins games.

I'm pretty they will allow you in the dome with crutches. They don't turn away people that are in wheel chairs. Now if you could find a way to make the crutches hollow and slip a few beers in the shaft. :)

not sure about the ice chest thing but i did notice outside they have a sign that says "no guns, no weapons, no missles"

I haven't noticed a "no bazookas" sign. Maybe they should add that.

I'm pretty they will allow you in the dome with crutches. They don't turn away people that are in wheel chairs. Now if you could find a way to make the crutches hollow and slip a few beers in the shaft. :)

They are hollow! I don't know how I'd smuggle in the juice though.
I usually just do the rubber band flask around my ankle anyway.

I do this but I put my ice in the gallon size freezer zip lock bags.

wear a belt and place 4 beers between your waistband and stomache. Walk slow and keep your diaphram expanded. wear jersey and do not tuck. use escalators.

This....I also wear cargo pants and put 2-4 beers in there. The ones in my waist are the ones I drink first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom