Video Project Power on Netflix šŸ˜ (1 Viewer)

I'll be watching this weekend.

Steve Gleason shirt sighting around 22 minutes in !!!

Steve Gleason shirt sighting around 22 minutes in !!!
He wore it basically the whole movie from that point.

I enjoyed the movie. It practically reminded you every 30 seconds it was being filmed in NOLA which I'm sure the locals will love. Lots of Saints and Pelicans love in the movie.

I'm sure you could have posted this in SSF too as it is very very Saints related lol. But man what a not awesome movie. But just for the Saints love, I give it two big thumbs up.

It was not great. OK, but certainly not bad either. Worth a watch if just flr the local scenery alone.

they must have filmed part of this movie during a real Saints game.. people coming out of the dome chanting Who Dat!

Sort of related , but one of my favorite shows of the last 10 yrs is Jerry Seinfeldā€™s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, which is now available on Netflix.. one of the newer episodes which came out last year is the one featuring Jamie Foxx, and it was filmed in NOLA during the filming of Project Power.. it was a solid episode, lots of good NOLA scenery and, of course, the cars... and going by what a lot of yall are saying about the movie, his ep of Comedians in Cars might be better than the movie itself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom