Projected potential 2020 undrafted Free agents (1 Viewer)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
Just Browsing sites like NFL.com, fanspeak, and CBS there seems to be quite a few projected UFAs worth grabbing (especially wrs) if they do indeed make it there.

My list:
Rashod Berry TE OSU
Jauan Jennings WR TENN
Javin White. FS
Darrell Stewart WR MSU
Kobe Williams. CB
Will Sunderland. CB
Reggie Walker DE KSU
Deonte Holden DE NC ST
Trevon McSwain. DT
Michael Hoecht. DT
Jonah Williams. DT
Garrett Marino. DT
Teair Tart. DT
Christian Rozeboom. LB
Adrian Killins. RB
Jason Huntley. RB
Kristian Wilkerson. Wr
Delrick Abrams. CB
Steven Sullivan TE LSU
Christian Rozeboom. LB
Adrian Killins. RB
Steven Huntley. RB
Mason Kinsey. Wr Berry
Maurice French. Wr Pitt
Hasise Dubois. Wr VA
Malcolm Perry WR Navy
Kendrick Rodgers Texas A &M WR
Mason Fine. QB N. TX
Tyler Huntley QB Utah
Khalil Tate. QB. ARI
Luq Barcoo. CB
Kirk Merritt. Wr
Delonte Scott. DT

Last edited:
Jauan Jennings is A Similar prospect to Lil'Jordan Humphrey last year. Odd that 2 months ago PFF had him as first round pick but NFL.com doesn't even have him as draftable

This is a very weak draft for athletic TEs outside of Alfred Okwuebenum but because there won't be anymore pro days Rashod Berry will liky slip through the cracks.

At 6'4 265lbs OSU records him as having a 38" vertical and he seems to have good speed, in-line blocking ability and change of direction from what I saw in the Collegiate bowl.

Im betting that he runs a legit 4.5-4.6

If he doesn't get drafted he would be a major pick up as a #2 TE.

Last edited:
I like Kahlil Tate. He was supposed to be the next big thing, but he puttered out. I would like to see him in a Taysom like role, or in a Randel-el role in the NFL.
Taysom Hill role is more likely.

The guy who reminds me most of Randle-EL is Malcolm Perry who even had a TD at the shrine game.

He will definitely go UDFA.

CB Luq Barcoo had 9 INTs last year but will probably go UDFA

I like Stephen Sullivan TE LSU. He’s 6’5”, 250lbs, 4.66 40, 36.5 Vert (not great), 7.51 3-cone, 4.62 20y shuttle. Very good athletic numbers for someone that tall. I think he could be what Jimmy Graham was, a vertical seam killer and red zone threat. Graham didn’t have great stats coming from UM but was an athletic freak a lot like Sullivan. Definitely worth a shot as an UDFA.

The Saints will often pick up one or two UDFA Running Backs, and with Dwayne Washington not being re-signed (as of yet) I have a couple RBs that could go undrafted and might be good fits for the Saints.

Brian Herrien, RB, Georgia - He’s not very big, he’s not very fast, and he didn’t put up great stats, but I watched his whole career at UGA, and even with 1st round talent RBs ahead of him every year, UGA always kept him involved. He runs hard and he looks like a very good STer.

Cade Carney, RB, Wake Forest - Carney is tough football player and could develop into a solid 3rd RB and core STer. He does everything well, but nothing great. Reminds me of Herrien actually, and the Zach Zenner comparisons will be made for obvious reasons.

I like Stephen Sullivan TE LSU. He’s 6’5”, 250lbs, 4.66 40, 36.5 Vert (not great), 7.51 3-cone, 4.62 20y shuttle. Very good athletic numbers for someone that tall. I think he could be what Jimmy Graham was, a vertical seam killer and red zone threat. Graham didn’t have great stats coming from UM but was an athletic freak a lot like Sullivan. Definitely worth a shot as an UDFA.
Almost caught a TD in the redzone with his big frame but it was barely out of bounds

Stephen Sullivan would be a VERY Saints-like signing.

Big TE-WR type with questionable hands. I haven't read any scouting reports or draft profiles on him, but with my own eyes, he had too many focus drops. LSU threw the ball to him a LOT in last year's spring game, and to be honest, he maybe caught half of the passes. Oddly, he caught the tough passes having to dive for it or with DBs/LBs draped all over him. He dropped the wide open easy tosses.

So I'm thinking drops are his biggest issue. His lack of production in a historically wide open passing offense last year is concerning, but that can be explained somewhat by having so many mouths to feed. Moss came from out of nowhere and owned the TE role.

Me and my wife sat next to Sullivan's family at a game a couple years ago when he was a young WR. They said the coaches wanted to turn him into a TE, which they eventually did. So he's still raw and learning the position. If those drops can be coached out of him, he could become a solid NFL TE in my opinion. They clay is there to work with for sure.

Last edited:
Bump.

The obvious choices here are

Mason Fine
Shaun Bradley
Hasise Dubois
Scotty Washington
Rashod Berry
Javin White
Kobe Williams
Adrian Killins
Garrett Marino
Michael Hoecht
Jonah Williams
Malcolm Perry
Deonte Holden
Maurice Ffrench
Mason Kinsey
Malcolm Perry
Jason Huntley

Last edited:
No UDFA WR is coming in the league and filling a void for a team, these guys are developmental prospects much like our current UDFA (Emmanuel Butler, Lil Jordan Humphrey).

RB to me is the position that the Saints need to look at to build depth behind Kamara and Murray.

No OTA, rookie camp, or mini camp.

I have little hope for UDFA this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom