Proof that violence at Trump rallies incited by DNC (1 Viewer)

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5IuJGHuIkzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Wait. We're supposed to be shocked that the Clinton campaign has been running a ground game using tactics that have been used in politics for decades?

Oh no! A Super Pac supporting Clinton paid protesters to protest at Trump rallies and incited his supporters to respond like they knew they would by "freaking the **** out" with violence?

Maybe if his supporters weren't as thin skinned as their hero, this tactic would have been fruitless. I mean, all they had to do was walk past the protesters into the event like adults but they just couldn't restrain themselves.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5IuJGHuIkzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
im still laughing at you and alan.

first he claims this under the "rigged election" thread. ( which shows nothing about rigging anything )

then you start a new one...about how Trump supporters get trolled at his speeches.

AND THEY TAKE THE BAIT EVERY TIME.

HAHA. he sure does love the poorly educated.

OP
d3vanj

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Lol I'm a libertarian but nice try. Forgive me for posting political news in the political forum.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This goes back to at least the Lincoln Douglas debate timeframe. Absolutely nothing new, but your orange skinned hero consistently takes the bait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
How is this any different than the RNC paying those protestors to bust up the Bernie Sanders rally a few months ago under the guise of being BLM?

At least the DNC isn't subverting a civil rights movement with their chicanery.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
How is this any different than the RNC paying those protestors to bust up the Bernie Sanders rally a few months ago under the guise of being BLM?
The video shows tactics eerily similar to the tactics Billy Bush used to goad Trump into "boy talk" on the Access Hollywood bus.

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
LMAO - this is like the claims that King and the civil rights protesters "incited" whites to beat them, hose them, and send attack dogs after them.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oooo.. A youtube video, hit me with all that Truth.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lol I'm a libertarian but nice try. Forgive me for posting political news in the political forum.
You know good and well that O'Keefe isn't news anymore than Dinesh D'Souza is. Both are infamous partisan hacks, and D'Souza a convicted felon for political corruption. O'Keefe has been busted numerous times for his fraudulent and deceptive editing of video (James O'Keefe Brings His Dishonest, Doctored Videos To The World Of Political Campaigns) and is himself a convicted criminal (ACORN filmmaker James O).

http://www.prwatch.org/news/2013/03...fter-deceiving-public-about-acorn-alec’s-help

Ex-Staffer Slams James O'Keefe: He Crossed A Line With Vile 'Kill Cops' Stunt

O'Keefe is news like Goebels was.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Don't we have a couple of threads on this kind of stuff? Anyway,

Obama Tells Trump: Stop

<iframe title="New York Times Video - Embed Player" width="480" height="321" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" id="nyt_video_player" src="https://static01.nyt.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000004715581"></iframe>

Remember Republicans said nothing was wrong with the election in 2000 when Bush mysteriously won so the system is fine.

Paul Ryan Rejects Donald Trump's Claims of 'Rigged' Election

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Several places in the video the people are saying that they are trying to stay within the law. The law allows some third parties to talk, and so the Clinton campaign may know they're doing it, but it doesn't mean the Clinton campaign has done anything wrong. It seems all these people are doing is sending people in to these rallies with provocative shirts or saying provocative things. Normal people would not attack them, but they stated in the video that Trump people are psychotic, so it is easy to trigger them. That is a testament to the poor character of many Trump supporters. I don't know if 50% are deplorable, but the basket of deplorable comment is appropriate for a large portion of his supporters. I highly doubt you could get violent reactions so easily from Clinton supporters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom