"Prop bets for Super Bowl include odds Kyle Shanahan blows 28-3 lead" (1 Viewer)

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It’s nuts how close the prop bet actually was. I mean if you make an argument for worst collapse in Super Bowl history, you will just be arguing two Shanahan performances against each other. The Bills/Oilers game probably is a bigger playoff collapse but I truly can’t remember any other Superbowls that would be in the same conversation with the Shanahan pair of eggs.

Yes, I woke up pondering this. Stop judging.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s nuts how close the prop bet actually was. I mean if you make an argument for worst collapse in Super Bowl history, you will just be arguing two Shanahan performances against each other. The Bills/Oilers game probably is a bigger playoff collapse but I truly can’t remember any other Superbowls that would be in the same conversation with the Shanahan pair of eggs.

Yes, I woke up pondering this. Stop judging.
I often wake up pondering much weirder things, so you're good. :9:

And thanks Shanahan for giving us Saints fans a little something extra to ponder this off season.

Super Bowl thoughts. 2 days ago, I woke up pondering the greatness of Shakira and JLo's assets during the halftime show. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom