Props to Landon Young (1 Viewer)

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
He held his own today. He was responsible for some pressures even on the TD throw to Olave but alot of improvement from last year. Got in his sets off the snap well. Theres some Streif type potential with him.

I like young a lot. Think he can be a a very good back up in the future.

I have not been watching the injury reports and missed last week's game. So, I was absolutely shocked at the names I was seeing on the O-line today.

Those guys were serviceable. Made me wonder how Donald wasn't dominating the game against this line.

I like young a lot. Think he can be a a very good back up in the future.
He was 5 star recruit. Got it done All SEC at LT for like 2 years. Hes plenty strong enough. Enough Lenght. Just heavy footed. Hes alot like Streif. If his technique is sound he can give quality snaps. He would get better with more 1st team reps. He got first team reps this week and it showed up alot. We talkin about our LT situation in a quality win. He played very well.

He was 5 star recruit. Got it done All SEC at LT for like 2 years. Hes plenty strong enough. Enough Lenght. Just heavy footed. Hes alot like Streif. If his technique is sound he can give quality snaps. He would get better with more 1st team reps. He got first team reps this week and it showed up alot. We talkin about our LT situation in a quality win. He played very well.
Wouldn't call it a quality W. Just a regular W and not a lot of film on him to break down his tendencies and tells.

Granted... I hope we can get Trevor in there next week. People would stop letting Philadelphia live rent free in their head if we got a franchise LT and WR for the next decade.

And there will be quality young QB draft in the 1st two days. It's not bleak at all to be honest.

Wouldn't call it a quality W. Just a regular W and not a lot of film on him to break down his tendencies and tells.

Granted... I hope we can get Trevor in there next week. People would stop letting Philadelphia live rent free in their head if we got a franchise LT and WR for the next decade.

And there will be quality young QB draft in the 1st two days. It's not bleak at all to be honest.
This wasn't a quality win?????

1669000067377.png

Andy Dalton nearly perfect qb rating.....148.9
Only two penalties and no turnovers.

Last edited:
I have not been watching the injury reports and missed last week's game. So, I was absolutely shocked at the names I was seeing on the O-line today.

Those guys were serviceable. Made me wonder how Donald wasn't dominating the game against this line.
Maybe their not as "serviceable" as you proclaim them to be. Any player on a 53 NFL roster is on it because they have an ability.

Maybe their not as "serviceable" as you proclaim them to be. Any player on a 53 NFL roster is on it because they have an ability.
"Serviceable" is probably the biggest compliment Throckmorton will get in his career.

Young was in a tough spot yesterday, going against a really good Dline, same with Throckmorton. I didn't see anything that would warrant playing time when we're healthy but at least they did enough

I still don’t trust him! Young is the only reason this is not a blowout! And it wasn’t just that last play.

And the INT because Young allowed that sack on 1st down. He is ugh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom