Props to our young men on D (1 Viewer)

soggymoss

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They played a hell of a game. Came in with our best corner out. Pj our second best corner goes down early. We still hold the Giants to 9 points against our defense. Big props to Crawley and Bell they were always around the ball and Crawley did a hell of a job against Cruz.Yes we lost the game but the sky is definitely far from falling:hihi:

Yep, I thought we did pretty well considering the circumstances. This season is far from over. We get the hated turds next week and we can beat them up to take some frustration out on.

Heck of a game by our defense 3 turn overs. And offence didn't capitalize

They have lost two games by a combined four points. It's not the fast start to the season that was desired, but it's hardly the end of an era or anything.

They played a great game, sacks, turnovers, looks like Byrd has found his flight feathers..Decent push all day up front...Moore and Morestead were outstanding
The plan Dennis drew up up for our CB's had Eli confused most of the day. Defensively i was impressed.

My argument remains the same.e, DA has brought an effective scheme and it has resulted into sound football we held a very explosive offense to 13pts before succumbing to that late game field goal.

Crawley, Harris are solid finds and play well in the scheme and we found a veteran to hell steady the secondary in Moore who did a good job vs Beckham.

Payton should have called the game instead of Carmichael.

This ain't on crawley it's on our offence

The young bucks on defense showed up today for the most part. This season is far from over. We're going to live or die with the youngsters. Also big shout out to Moore. He played well.

They lost.

It will not matter how the game unfolds, either a defensive game like today or high scoring like last week this defense will find a way to lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom