Props to some new guys!!!! (1 Viewer)

Can't figure this one out.

Trequan ?

He didn't play, must be someone else.

Trautman, I'd guess. He did have a couple of drops but have to remember he's a young guy who needs time to develop.

I was shocked by the defense. Usually it takes them several weeks to get that thing going but this year they came out the gate dominating.

And when did this defense get so fast? We had guys flying all over the field making plays.

But the most encouraging thing I saw was the effort, fundamentals, and discipline. I saw some great open field tackles, high effort plays, very few missed assignments and penalties.

I've been critical of DA at times but he was money yesterday.

I was shocked by the defense. Usually it takes them several weeks to get that thing going but this year they came out the gate dominating.

And when did this defense get so fast? We had guys flying all over the field making plays.

But the most encouraging thing I saw was the effort, fundamentals, and discipline. I saw some great open field tackles, high effort plays, very few missed assignments and penalties.

I've been critical of DA at times but he was money yesterday.
Taking out their frustration of having to practice in Jerry's World???

Trautman, I'd guess. He did have a couple of drops but have to remember he's a young guy who needs time to develop.
Aha. Missed one easy one, but no big deal. It would have netted us about 4 yards. Missed another one but the throw was low.....can live with that.

Made a few catches. Also, sealed the edge on like 6 runs, consistently pushed his guy back.

How can someone say he had a bad game??

More than half his job is sealing and controlling his guy, and he did that expertly.

Aha. Missed one easy one, but no big deal. It would have netted us about 4 yards. Missed another one but the throw was low.....can live with that.

Made a few catches. Also, sealed the edge on like 6 runs, consistently pushed his guy back.

How can someone say he had a bad game??

More than half his job is sealing and controlling his guy, and he did that expertly.

I'm not down on Trautman but both of those drops were on very catchable passes and he'll have to clean that up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom