Props to Teddy (1 Viewer)

fdl16

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Remember back when we had a terrible defense, we would always ask ourselves if the defense ever apologizes to Drew for their awful performances week after week?

This was really nice to see. What a classy guy.

I don’t think he needs to apologize and DA/the defense don’t expect it. It’s a team game

It's clear he wants to win and is working hard to get there. Hopefully he'll have a better start against the Bears, but that's gonna be a tall order. Cool to see him owning it and letting DA know he wants to help them out.

If we can get a running game clicking, (and I know it's a big "if"), Teddy will have opportunities downfield against that secondary. If we get stuffed at the line, the Bears D is really going to bring the pressure, but even then, Teddy doesn't have to apologize. He's not out there by himself.

When Cousins did something like this a couple weeks ago, apologizing to Thielan, he was beat up a little for it....

A lot of people questioned why he would make that public. Js

When Cousins did something like this a couple weeks ago, apologizing to Thielan, he was beat up a little for it....

A lot of people questioned why he would make that public. Js
Apples and oranges though. TB is saying he wants to not have to force the defense to put the team on their shoulders to win the game when he's the leader of the offense. Cousins to Thielen would be like Teddy apologizing to Ginn for the bad throws he made to him last week.

Apples and oranges though. TB is saying he wants to not have to force the defense to put the team on their shoulders to win the game when he's the leader of the offense. Cousins to Thielen would be like Teddy apologizing to Ginn for the bad throws he made to him last week.

True.

I guess I just prefer lockerroom conversations to stay in the lockerroom. Seems a little like youre trying to garner sympathy by making it public. Now if DA said it to the reporter, that would be different.

I'm sure DA realizes the kids logged in roughly 2 hours of offense in 3 years.
It's not like riding a bike. The team has
rallied folks. The mindset is set in stone.

True.

I guess I just prefer lockerroom conversations to stay in the lockerroom. Seems a little like youre trying to garner sympathy by making it public. Now if DA said it to the reporter, that would be different.
I totally see your point. I do wish things like this would be kept in house, or if they're going to be released to the public, have it happen many weeks after it took place.

I totally see your point. I do wish things like this would be kept in house, or if they're going to be released to the public, have it happen many weeks after it took place.

I guess I really don’t see the point, but then I’m imagining this was an answer to a question and not a randomly offered comment. Maybe that’s not correct? Regardless, agree with others that the acknowledgment of what he can do better is a positive sign.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom