Props to the O-line (1 Viewer)

HoustonSaint68

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As miserable as I feel right now it’s really encouraging to see how well the o-line stood up against this incredible defensive line. I’m not blaming them at all for the failed outside running game - still not sure why Payton kept banging his head against that wall.

As miserable as I feel right now it’s really encouraging to see how well the o-line stood up against this incredible defensive line. I’m not blaming them at all for the failed outside running game - still not sure why Payton kept banging his head against that wall.

Especially when Murray was averaging 9.9 ypc up the gut. Our Oline was phenomenal. Everyone in the public said that’s why we would lose. SF had 0 sacks

Agreed. Offensive line played up to the level of competition and was outstanding.

Agreed. Offensive line played up to the level of competition and was outstanding.
Lets learn to ride this when they are on and forget the Back of tge play sheet for a while when you have a back getting 10 ypc.
We

Lets learn to ride this when they are on and forget the Back of tge play sheet for a while when you have a back getting 10 ypc.
We
I was telling my step son this while we were watching the game. Wish they would have just banged LM up the middle. It could not have gotten any worse result.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom