Prototype (2 Viewers)

I hate to say it but that doesn't look too challenging. Like a more screwed up Jason Bourne mixed with idk animorphs or something. Just go around slashing and killing people. I hope it's as good as most of you think.

Also no one seeing the comparrisons to Assassins Creed?

I hate to say it but that doesn't look too challenging. Like a more screwed up Jason Bourne mixed with idk animorphs or something. Just go around slashing and killing people. I hope it's as good as most of you think.

Also no one seeing the comparrisons to Assassins Creed?

something tells me the monsters in the game won't be easy......not to mention that the army is after you....think "tanks" and such....besides, easy games can be fun....racthet & clank is $$$$$ and it is pretty easy....

other than the character wearing a hood, i don't see much else to compare to AC :shrug:

something tells me the monsters in the game won't be easy......not to mention that the army is after you....think "tanks" and such....besides, easy games can be fun....racthet & clank is $$$$$ and it is pretty easy....

other than the character wearing a hood, i don't see much else to compare to AC :shrug:
The way he moves, the fight moves etc. IDK i'll give it a chance before I really bad mouth it. I mean for all intents and purposes I did enjoy AC.

this game looks outstanding.....

<embed id="mymovie" width="432" height="362" flashvars="playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=4.3&flavor=EmbeddedPlayerVersion&skin=http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/media_player/proteus/one/skins/gamespot.png&paramsURI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6202949%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D432%26height%3D362%2F" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" name="mymovie" style="" src="http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/media_player/proteus/one/proteus2.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

Good lord!

sign me up for buying this bad boy. Did I actually see him slice a dude in half then skate down the street on top of part of his body? lol

I believe that's the most violent gameplay footage I've ever seen. Besides just the gore effect, the acting seemed like it was good to sell the story from the clips.

Nice find pop.

no multiplayer is a bummer although, this game looks so good i doubt it needs it

possible GOTY for 09 :shrug:

i was checking out gamefly and i came across the 360 cover for prototype

in the upper right hand corner, it shows teh logo for xbox live

i thought they scrapped the multiplayer :shrug:

or is this just a flub on the part of gamefly??

Attachments

• PTYPE.JPG
    PTYPE.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 148
i was checking out gamefly and i came across the 360 cover for prototype

in the upper right hand corner, it shows teh logo for xbox live

i thought they scrapped the multiplayer :shrug:

or is this just a flub on the part of gamefly??

They all say xbox live on them. They count DLC and achievements and stuff as being xbox live compatible.

They all say xbox live on them. They count DLC and achievements and stuff as being xbox live compatible.

ahhh

i always assumed that it was an indication of multiplayer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom