Pryor Rumors (1 Viewer)

The only rumor I have heard regarding Pryor is that he may visit Auburn before he makes his decision.

Who cares?

Consensual sex isn't a recruiting violation.

I doubt it's even true but, if it is, good for him.

why is this even news? for crying out loud... what recruit worth a darn doesn't get some action on a recruiting trip? It might be news if he didn't get action... but come on! This is mentally challenged.

Besides... this article is useless without links to video proof... haha

LSU might soon have an even better incentive to lure Pryor to Baton Rouge.

Reading this thread makes me laugh about an incident that occurred here in the late 80's, early 90's.

A co-worker knew this young high school football player and his family really well. There was only the boy and his mother and they lived in one of those low income housing units (what some people call the projects in these parts). He was an incredible athlete that played db/wr and was an all stater his jr and sr. years in high school and was being heavily recruited by all the big time colleges in La. Tx, Mississippi, Al., Etc. Well he ends up signing with a Texas school (you know the one everyone makes jokes about) and suddenly his mother is driving a brand new Oldmobile around town. About a year later she suddenly has a brand new home to live in. I continually bugged my co-worker how she was able to get these things and he would grin and say how she was getting the items at a real good price.

This still sticks out in my mind any time I hear of recruiting violations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom