ps - Mr. Future HOF'r Dez Bryant? (1 Viewer)

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Reaction score
Yeah, they did a number on him today.

Ntegrase96

Reaction score
stopping a rookie with no pre-season? Congrats. Although he did open up a ton of catches for the other guys.

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of his highlights in years to come. :ezbill:

saints15

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
stopping a rookie with no pre-season? Congrats. Although he did open up a ton of catches for the other guys.

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of his highlights in years to come. :ezbill:

May be true - but as was stated on the broadcast - he is their current #1 and he went without a catch and was a nonfactor!

saintsfan84

We have Melvin Williams
Reaction score

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of our highlights in the playoffs.

Brad01

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

He's too much of a selfish moron to ever be great in this league. Wouldn't surprise me if he came in out of shape to next year's camp.

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Greer definately had a much better game today than he did Sunday.

perdidosaint

Saints heaven since 67
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

we may see those highlights but it won't happen till he realizes its a team sport. His passes will come. Just not every game. Resist turning into another T.O.

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Honestly, I better. I don't want to see the Giants or Eagles winning anything.

Even though they are in your division, I think the Eagles, Giants and Redskins were a little upset with you guys losing today because realistically you guys are out of the playoffs but a Saints loss would have benefitted them on the HFA/Wildcard front.

Dont ya think?

Reaction score

He's coming off exceptional games the last few weeks against the Giants twice and against Green Bay and Jacksonville so I don't how you can have the nerve to blame it on preseason when he finally doesn't produce. The regular season is almost over anway so it's well past the point where you can blame his mistakes on preseason.

Jabari Greer is one of the best CB's in the league in case you didn't notice so just admit he was shut down

Ntegrase96

Reaction score
He's coming off exceptional games the last few weeks against the Giants twice and against Green Bay and Jacksonville so I don't how you can have the nerve to blame it on preseason when he doesn't produce and the regular season is almost over. Jabari Greer is one of the best CB's in the league in case you didn't notice so just admit he was shut down

Jabari Greer is one of the better CBs in the league. Definitely top 10. Top 5 maybe (I'd have to sit down and really think about it). He was shutdown today, but today his role was distracting your number 1 corner. He'll get better. You guys know he will. And eventually, it won't matter who a team sticks on him. Just my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom