ps - Mr. Future HOF'r Dez Bryant? (1 Viewer)

stopping a rookie with no pre-season? Congrats. Although he did open up a ton of catches for the other guys.

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of his highlights in years to come. :ezbill:

stopping a rookie with no pre-season? Congrats. Although he did open up a ton of catches for the other guys.

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of his highlights in years to come. :ezbill:

May be true - but as was stated on the broadcast - he is their current #1 and he went without a catch and was a nonfactor!

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of our highlights in the playoffs.

He's too much of a selfish moron to ever be great in this league. Wouldn't surprise me if he came in out of shape to next year's camp.

Greer definately had a much better game today than he did Sunday.

we may see those highlights but it won't happen till he realizes its a team sport. His passes will come. Just not every game. Resist turning into another T.O.

Honestly, I better. I don't want to see the Giants or Eagles winning anything.

Even though they are in your division, I think the Eagles, Giants and Redskins were a little upset with you guys losing today because realistically you guys are out of the playoffs but a Saints loss would have benefitted them on the HFA/Wildcard front.

Dont ya think?

He's coming off exceptional games the last few weeks against the Giants twice and against Green Bay and Jacksonville so I don't how you can have the nerve to blame it on preseason when he finally doesn't produce. The regular season is almost over anway so it's well past the point where you can blame his mistakes on preseason.

Jabari Greer is one of the best CB's in the league in case you didn't notice so just admit he was shut down

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom