PS3 Eye!! (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought the playstation 3 eye...

this thing is neat... you buy the camera for 40 bucks then download the games and they are pretty sweet..... it also has a downloadable software for recording video, pictures, and audio.. you can make movies and the game you are interactive on the screen... you move everything with your hands... it's pretty bad-ars to say the least....

i recomend it if ya got a PS3

Reaction score
its funny you made this topic because I just bought one yesterday. I figured that eventually more games would be able to let you use the camera. You can use it as a mic to and it is pretty good except you have to listen through the tv.

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been wanting one for a while, but I've been putting it off. Eye of Judgment looks pretty interesting, and they have quite a few games you could download off of the PSN network. I'd like to use it as a mic also, because I don't like having to wear the earpiece all the time.

OP
obwhiteo

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I Hate Wearin My Ear Piece As Well, But I Have Downloaded All The Online Games And They Are Neat..2 Of Them Are Actual Games And Then Theres The Editing Software, Which Is Awesome, And Then There Are 3 Or 4 Other Things That Are Basically "wish I Had Some Lsd" Games, Where You Just Manipulate Colors And Shapes Accross The Screen...it's Pretty Nifty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom