PS3 Eye!! (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought the playstation 3 eye...

this thing is neat... you buy the camera for 40 bucks then download the games and they are pretty sweet..... it also has a downloadable software for recording video, pictures, and audio.. you can make movies and the game you are interactive on the screen... you move everything with your hands... it's pretty bad-ars to say the least....

i recomend it if ya got a PS3

its funny you made this topic because I just bought one yesterday. I figured that eventually more games would be able to let you use the camera. You can use it as a mic to and it is pretty good except you have to listen through the tv.

I've been wanting one for a while, but I've been putting it off. Eye of Judgment looks pretty interesting, and they have quite a few games you could download off of the PSN network. I'd like to use it as a mic also, because I don't like having to wear the earpiece all the time.

Yeah I Hate Wearin My Ear Piece As Well, But I Have Downloaded All The Online Games And They Are Neat..2 Of Them Are Actual Games And Then Theres The Editing Software, Which Is Awesome, And Then There Are 3 Or 4 Other Things That Are Basically "wish I Had Some Lsd" Games, Where You Just Manipulate Colors And Shapes Accross The Screen...it's Pretty Nifty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom