Ps3 Help!!!! (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Ok guys everything hooked up......trying to put a game in and it beeps three times.....and nothing.?.? What am I doing wrong? I am sooooo ready to play...evn left work early.....please help......not used to this setup....lol...been an xbox man for five years.....

usually beeps like that when you press eject with no game in it.

How do I open tray? That's all I'm trying to do. No game in it right now...just trying to open the tray???

you don't you stick it in like a Car CD player, just stick your game in the slot......

Pretty sweet huh?

Lol!!!! Ok I'm a moron...there is no tray.......! Not used to that.....I'll leave this up for all to laugh at.:)

Ya, just figured that out.....was beginning to panic when I heard the beeps.....when I heard that on my 360 it was dead. Thnx. :)

Ya, just figured that out.....was beginning to panic when I heard the beeps.....when I heard that on my 360 it was dead. Thnx. :)

yeah when I first played a PS3 at a friends house I didn't want to touch it because it was weird.

Another question.....I have it going through an HDMI cable hooked up to a 1080P TV....but the blue ray does not look good. Do I need to adjust my settings? I though I had it set to 1080P...it recognized it and asked if id like to run through that...I clicked yes...?.?.?My HDDVD player looks much crisper than this.....

Last edited:
Have you updated the system yet?

I think I remember having to hook up the component cables. Updating it, then setting it up HDMI output so it would be in HD. It restarted and it was coming through the HDMI cables

Look for a thread from Diat I think he had the same problem.

Thanks again. Waiting to play DMC4 right now....each game has to be loaded to the hard drive and this one is taking forever. I don't care for that aspect of the PS3. It also made me update to version 2.10,seems with a PS3 you cannot just put a game in and play.......it is definitely teaching me patience. Lol......when the games actually start I am very impressed......but the waiting sucks.

Thanks again. Waiting to play DMC4 right now....each game has to be loaded to the hard drive and this one is taking forever. I don't care for that aspect of the PS3. It also made me update to version 2.10,seems with a PS3 you cannot just put a game in and play.......it is definitely teaching me patience. Lol......when the games actually start I am very impressed......but the waiting sucks.

The only game that I ever had to load to the hard drive was Heavenly Sword I think it was. LOL @ you and the tray.

Warhawk takes quite a bit of loading and update. The older a game is, the more likely you will be to need a patch. A lot of the games with online capability will check for a system update, regardless of whether you want to play online or not.

But it's all part of improving the experience. Once you're caught up on your updates, you will have a great time.

(And LOL at the PS3 "tray")

there are only a few games that have to be loaded in the beginning.....oh, and DMC4 is not really that good.....very repetitive

Yeah, I'm not really enjoying it too much. I like Resistance though......gonna get Heavenly Sword cuz I heard the characters are pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom