(PS3) Which multiplayer games are you playing? (1 Viewer)

Casterfield

I'm Alive
Reaction score
So, I have MGS4 and Warhawk. They've both gotten a bit stale (i suck at warhawk) and I'm waiting on my KZ2. Are there any good multiplayer games worth getting? I was thinking about Socom: Confrontation, but does anybody know whether it's a good game and whether people still play it?

stick with warhawk

it can be frustrating at first but i promise you will get better

i am going to get back into some kz2 soon

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty 5 these games have awesome multiplayer with leveling systems. I have KZ2 but havent checked out the multiplayer.

stick with warhawk

it can be frustrating at first but i promise you will get better

No, no, no. Warhawk is the suxor. You will NEVER get better. KZ2 is the megatonz!1!!!!111111!!!!

:hihi:

Honestly, at least for me, KZ2 is the much better game. I'd like it even more if they added some vehicles, but it's great even without that.

COD4 AND Warhawk. I have Socom: confrontation, but I rarely play it. I need to buy killzone 2. I was in that beta and loved that game to death.

kz2. Loved Warhawk but it's been a while since I've played. There is a learning curve but there's nothing like putting a mine on the front of your plane and using the jetpack to eject from the plane as you guide it into an enemy's tank!

how do you use the jetpack?

there are booster packs that you have to download....i think you can get all three for 15 bucks

one has a jetpack

one has an APC with a drop shield that can protect your team in a nice area and you can use the APC as a battering ram to destroy jeeps and tanks

the other has the drop ship

each one also comes with a map

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom