PS3 With Sony Credit Card? (1 Viewer)

Yeti

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Has anyone done the deal with the $100 credit so you can get the PS3 for $300 instead of $400? I just applied for the card and wonders if it works. I sure ain't about to use it or even activate it until I know the deal is really true.

I don't plan on buying the PS3 from Sony's website because I've heard that they are the suck. I instead will buy it from Amazon since I'm a Prime member and also that they are a Sony Authorized Dealer. Overnight shipping for only $3.99. :)

yes, I received the credit a week or two after I bought the ps3. I think you have to buy it at sonystyle though.

Crap. I really don't wanna order from them though. I'm going to have to call them and make sure that I can still get the credit if I order it from Amazon. No biggie if I can't get it from Amazon.

I'm guessing you had a good experience with them at sonystyle?

Yup has to be made @ Sony Style...

Sony Card is issued by Chase Bank USA, NA, and is subject to credit approval. Your first single sales receipt purchase made at a SonyStyle store, including SonyStyle.com equal or greater than $299 ("Qualifying Purchase") will automatically qualify you for a $100 Statement Credit. Statement Credit will be posted to your Sony Card Statement within 8-12 weeks from Qualifying Purchase. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only and only one $100 Statement Credit may be earned per Sony Card account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom