PS4 and next Xbox (1 Viewer)

the question is do you really want it to be any clearer. I can already see the lines between the actors and the green screens in scifi/action movies that have been released on HD DVD.

exactly....the best movie in HD that I've ever seen was Transformers....it looked great! The worst? Superman Returns....of course it could just be that the effects in that movie really sucked in the first place.:covri:

I wonder when either Sony or Microsoft will work on developing a type of add on that will give you the same functionality as the Wii controller. There is a PS Eye, but I mean how hard would it be to create it. I mean developers are already working on Wii games so they could just increase the market for Motion sensored games.

Maybe to much respect for Nintendo to take their idea and use it against them. But Nintendo can stick around because they just know how to make fun stuff. I wonder what Nintendo has in store for the next generation. Unless they go the way of Sega and focus on developing games. But I don't really see that happening.

Losers.....It's all about the Nintendo 'Yuu' and controlling games with your butt cheeks.

I wonder when either Sony or Microsoft will work on developing a type of add on that will give you the same functionality as the Wii controller.

sony has the sixaxis controller......i know it's not on the level of the wii controller in terms of motion control, but at least sony is showing interest

by the time ps4 releases, microsoft , scratch that, ea will own them.

/sarcasm

sony has the sixaxis controller......i know it's not on the level of the wii controller in terms of motion control, but at least sony is showing interest

yeah thats cool and all but the Wii can turn into a gun for FPS games. I think that would be a major step up for the next gen if they can emulate what Nintendo has. They got people working with the Wii to develop 3D type stuff.

Guess I just gotta get a Wii.

I wonder when either Sony or Microsoft will work on developing a type of add on that will give you the same functionality as the Wii controller. There is a PS Eye, but I mean how hard would it be to create it. I mean developers are already working on Wii games so they could just increase the market for Motion sensored games.

Maybe to much respect for Nintendo to take their idea and use it against them. But Nintendo can stick around because they just know how to make fun stuff. I wonder what Nintendo has in store for the next generation. Unless they go the way of Sega and focus on developing games. But I don't really see that happening.

I hope never, if I wanted to move around, or pretend to swing a bat, or throw pitches, or a ball. I would go outside and do it, not just mimmick the motions in my room.

LOL, man i'm so bitter, all my hate for this comes from playing NBA on that damn PS3 and I can't hit the free throws!!! I am so anti motion things because of this. Imagine losing every game you play by 3 - 5 points. While going 2 - 15 at the line (no clue how I make those 2, but they go in) I hate it hate it hate it!!!!

I hope never, if I wanted to move around, or pretend to swing a bat, or throw pitches, or a ball. I would go outside and do it, not just mimmick the motions in my room.

LOL, man i'm so bitter, all my hate for this comes from playing NBA on that damn PS3 and I can't hit the free throws!!! I am so anti motion things because of this. Imagine losing every game you play by 3 - 5 points. While going 2 - 15 at the line (no clue how I make those 2, but they go in) I hate it hate it hate it!!!!
I think I adjusted the sliders to where they went in no matter what direction the controller went in.

I thought it was impossible for the human eye to detect resolutions above 1080p? Maybe I misunderstood.

I thought it was impossible for the human eye to detect resolutions above 1080p? Maybe I misunderstood.

wouldnt' that depend on what size the viewing area is... 1080p @32 inches is much more densely populated, than say 1080P at 120"...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom