PS4 and next Xbox (1 Viewer)

OMGLOLZ....ps4 is so much better than xbox 720

OMGLOLZ....ps4 is so much better than xbox 720

As usual, you have totally missed the mark. How can repeatedly let Sony hoodwink you?

Do you realize that the PS4 isn't geared for gaming? Why else would you be able to warm a potato in it? So, maybe making popcorn while gaming is what you're into, but I'm in it for the games.

PS4 is the suxorz.

As usual, you have totally missed the mark. How can repeatedly let Sony hoodwink you?

Do you realize that the PS4 isn't geared for gaming? Why else would you be able to warm a potato in it? So, maybe making popcorn while gaming is what you're into, but I'm in it for the games.

PS4 is the suxorz.

dude the xbox 720 has a bad flux capacitator and everyone knows it....why would you want a system that could fail on you and possibly vaporize your poodle???

Heh..I just read about it on the Tech Board. I think we'll be good for a few more years.

Heh..I just read about it on the Tech Board. I think we'll be good for a few more years.

I just bought a 1080p tv and got really irritated when I started reading about the new HD standard, but, yes, it looks like we're safe for a few years. The thing is, there's not really any 1080p content yet and they're already trying to put a new standard in place.

umm, how much more HIGH DEFENITION can HIGH DEFINITION get? I mean, I have 1080i which is what most television broadcasts are shown in, and I can't see how it could get any more clear.

2160P? When? Soon enough that I should hold of on upgrading my tv?

no, no one is broadcasting in anything other than 1080i at best and that won't change for while. Perhaps the PS4 will come with a Super Ultra PinkRay drive that will play media at 2160P but that standard is a long way off.

go ahead and buy your new tv.

umm, how much more HIGH DEFENITION can HIGH DEFINITION get? I mean, I have 1080i which is what most television broadcasts are shown in, and I can't see how it could get any more clear.

the question is do you really want it to be any clearer. I can already see the lines between the actors and the green screens in scifi/action movies that have been released on HD DVD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom