PS4 The Roach Motel (1 Viewer)

I had a cockroach climb out of my dashboard while I was on the interstate the other day.

That sucked.

stop leaving your cheeto fingerprints on everything

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jc3MuIwLMiY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And it looks like I keep mine high enough off the ground and well ventilated to not have an issue. Also, we rarely get any in the house. Wife is a clean freak.

And it looks like I keep mine high enough off the ground and well ventilated to not have an issue. Also, we rarely get any in the house. Wife is a clean freak.

In the 6 years that we've owned our house, I have seen/killed a total of 5 roaches. Spiders are always coming in from outside, but roaches seem to be pretty scarce. It helps that we clean the house constantly and leave next to nothing for them to feed on.

In the 6 years that we've owned our house, I have seen/killed a total of 5 roaches. Spiders are always coming in from outside, but roaches seem to be pretty scarce. It helps that we clean the house constantly and leave next to nothing for them to feed on.

bout the same rate here. Usually, if one makes its way in, it's due to heavy rains and they find a way to sneak in. It's an apartment, so I only have so much control, but I do spray the outside around all the entry ways, walls, windows now. That way, if those buggers do find a way in from the flooding, they are dead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom