PS4 vs. XBone (2 Viewers)

To me they will still be very close in both processor and graphical power, with the PS4 having a subtle advantage.

this is preposterous there is no way such large and loving companies would go to market with such identical specifications furthermore you have to run kinect on one and move 2 point 0 on teh other and obviously this will take a lot of processing power plus the president is watching you through the camera and the xbone has appilcation switching i'm not sure you can really say how the same or different these consoles are when it is so obvios that they are so very very different and everyone picks one or the other of course you have third party publishers that are alos worrying about drm so that is something us you have to put int he equation when you are talking about graphical abilities and then how much bandwidth you have and whether you live at the top fo the mountain or just somewhere rural that deosn't really have much internet and your ps4 is trying to check in but it can't find the internet or your cell phone so i don't know why you want to just sit here and talk about graphics and processor speed when there is really so much more going on and to make an appropriate judgement of the consoles so you can pick one or the other and make sure your allegiances have all the unique games that go with one console or another it's really just ipossible to say i think you are just jumping to conclusions without any data to support it.

widge is too lazy to research for himself...he will just buy whatever system wdf buys and they will play dancing games on the kinect while people hack them and post the videos on the youtubes

Geesh really, do your own research, I googled comparisons of known fact about each console that is what I came up with.

Start with Xbox One vs PS4, and read.

I didn't see that information in the link you supplied. Do you have a better link?

I checked on President Clinton's website and he has no information regarding the XBone or the PS5.

Crying.gif

this is preposterous there is no way such large and loving companies would go to market with such identical specifications furthermore you have to run kinect on one and move 2 point 0 on teh other and obviously this will take a lot of processing power plus the president is watching you through the camera and the xbone has appilcation switching i'm not sure you can really say how the same or different these consoles are when it is so obvios that they are so very very different and everyone picks one or the other of course you have third party publishers that are alos worrying about drm so that is something us you have to put int he equation when you are talking about graphical abilities and then how much bandwidth you have and whether you live at the top fo the mountain or just somewhere rural that deosn't really have much internet and your ps4 is trying to check in but it can't find the internet or your cell phone so i don't know why you want to just sit here and talk about graphics and processor speed when there is really so much more going on and to make an appropriate judgement of the consoles so you can pick one or the other and make sure your allegiances have all the unique games that go with one console or another it's really just ipossible to say i think you are just jumping to conclusions without any data to support it.

Paragrpahs please, my eyes are bleeding.

Agreeing on an AMD CPU

As much as the two warring systems are different, the heart of the Xbox One and the PS4 remain very similar.
That's because they're both running x86 octa-core CPUs, and these eight-core processors are built by the same chipmaker, AMD.
The use of AMD in the Xbox One and PS4 is certainly a switch for both companies.
Previously, Microsoft had used an IBM PowerPC processor, while Sony partnered with Toshiba and IBM on its own complicated Cell processor.
While the Xbox One will run a heavily modified eight-core AMD processor, PS4 will utilize a x86-64 "Jaguar" CPU.

PS4 vs Xbox One: which is better? | News | TechRadar

They will both use an AMD 8 core cpu, they will both use an on die CPU/GPU combination, called an APU.

Why so similiar, I have no clue, maybe they chatted to each other because they hate Intel, and Nvidia.

Here is more:

Xbox One vs Sony PS4 – CPU
Xbox One – AMD 8-core Jaguar CPU
PS4 - AMD 8-core Jaguar CPU

The next Xbox and PS4 use extremely similar CPUs, made by AMD. Both use an APU setup, which links together both CPU and GPU into one package.

They’re 8–core chips using ‘Jaguar’ cores – a term picked by their maker AMD to denote their chipset generation. Although it’s yet to be officially confirmed, the PS4 chipset is expected to be clocked slightly higher than the Xbox’s at 2GHz rather than 1.6GHz.
Read more at Xbox One vs PS4 - Opinion - Trusted Reviews

Xbox One vs PS4 - Opinion - Trusted Reviews

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom