PS4 vs. XBone (1 Viewer)

If the VG was the old west, this thread would be the sleaziest saloon in the territory.

...and Widge would be the syphillitic whore upstairs that every cowpoke had a go at.

Listen Widge, I'm very contrite about the unnecessary "syphalitic whore" comment. We obviously see things the same way about the PS4 vs Bone debate and that should be the foundation upon which the monument of friendship is built. Attacking you without provocation was inconsiderate and shameful. I'd like you to consider forgiving very poor behavior on my part and allowing me the privilege of earning back the amity we once enjoyed. I hope I've caught you in a magnanimous mood.

Please forgive me Widge?

That was really specific. Are you a client of mine?

If you ever need to find wdf, he's the bald guy that spends a lot of time in the men's bathroom. Just ask for the biggest drunk idiot that goes to the bar and everyone will know who you are talking about.

Listen Widge, I'm very contrite about the unnecessary "syphalitic whore" comment. We obviously see things the same way about the PS4 vs Bone debate and that should be the foundation upon which the monument of friendship is built. Attacking you without provocation was inconsiderate and shameful. I'd like you to consider forgiving very poor behavior on my part and allowing me the privilege of earning back the amity we once enjoyed. I hope I've caught you in a magnanimous mood.

Please forgive me Widge?

No.

i bought mine for $35 no tax from some online through slickdeals.net few months back. still, $40 better than $50.

BTW, NBA2k16 is free on PS+. I've been playing the heck out of it. But man, what a weird Spike Lee movie. He threw in just about every single stereotype in there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom