PS4 vs. XBone (1 Viewer)

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
PS4 Free game next next week, Worms Battlegrounds! woot... now i actually have a chance to get one of you fools to play me in the second best game ever made.
Oh, that will be fun.

I hope they still have the Angry Scots voice option.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure they do. Battlegrounds is the second to most recent console version. I should still be ranked near the top, but the rankings on that game was based purely on # of wins.

The newest, "weapons of mass destruction", adds vehicles to the game and I am not really a fan of that.

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone get a Xbox Scorpio ? I got one and it looks awesome on my tv. It’s really worth it if you have a 4K tv with HDR. All Microsoft needs now is some new first party games.

I still play the PS4 a lot though, definitely has more exclusive games.
I got one and love it. I still play the Pro a lot too though. Just bought the PSVR and am enjoying that as well, but it made me a little dizzy after about 6 hours lol.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Testing.

Ok Ward.. I am seeing a glitch with whatever update that was made to SR.com this week...

When I respond to a thread it looks like that thread disappears from my UserCP... Happened on the VG Foosball thread and this one and the Jiffs thread.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Testing.

Ok Ward.. I am seeing a glitch with whatever update that was made to SR.com this week...

When I respond to a thread it looks like that thread disappears from my UserCP... Happened on the VG Foosball thread and this one and the Jiffs thread.
No idea, but I can let the backroom know.

But, can you explain more what you mean?

I've found that the user CP "who quoted me" tool has been partially broken for a long time. Many times I get quoted and it never shows up there.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i think i might be having the same issue...the threads in my subscribed feed disappear when i post in them :shrug:

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
thats weird.. this thread showed up earlier this morning but now it isn't showing up on the usercp. Even with two seperate replies. Maybe it like an "unread" email now... once you read it it doesn't show up for until a new post is made?

I did a little test... with the 30 threads that have been showing on my Usercp since the update.. it does appear to be working like unread emails now instead of showing all the recently updated threads, it shows all the threads you are subscribed to that have changed since the last time you read it. Those threads stay there until you go read the thread. Before it showed the handful with recent postings since the last time you visted, then after about an hour the usercp cleared the listing of "new messages".

So now if you want to clear your usercp of messages you need to go open them and it will mark them as read and they will stay on your page until you do go read them. Posting in the thread means you read it already. Although i am not always interested in seeing every new posting in a thread, I think this change is fine now that I no longer have 30 posts showing up on my userCP.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
that sounds borked to me....

i thought the purpose of the subscribed threads section was to show that there was activity in the thread...

i mean, i know when i post in a thread, so i am not sure how removing it from the list does anything to help me

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
But it does do that.. it just removes the thread from the new activity section as in its no longer marked as new. Its still in your subscribed threads. So instead of the same 5 threads showing up in the new activity section for an hour with no new activity, they only show up when there is new activity after you have read the thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom