PS4 vs. XBone (1 Viewer)

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r3a9ElvY05w" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Might be the wrong thread, but have any of you used an external drive to get more space or swapped out the internal? External would be easier, but a hybrid internal may be faster. USB 3.0 should be fast enough.

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
Might be the wrong thread, but have any of you used an external drive to get more space or swapped out the internal? External would be easier, but a hybrid internal may be faster. USB 3.0 should be fast enough.
I've used a USB-powered 500 GB drive for several years on my PS3, but I had to jump through some hoops to format it the right way. It's worth it though, instead of my kids hogging up all the internet to watch Paw Patrol or whatever they can just play it off that hard drive. I understand the PS4 makes it more of a plug-and-play endeavor now.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I ended up getting a 2TB USB 3.0 external drive. Works great. I almost have all my games on it and I still have space.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's crazy to see that the PS2 had double the sales of the PS4.

And Nintendo sure did know how to make, market, and sell a portable device.

And I always thought the SNES was more popular than the NES. I was clearly wrong.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if the old loose laser disc read error inflated those ps2 numbers a bit? I had to trade in my Ps2 like 2 or 3 years in a row around Christmas... with the old "defective return" at wal mart. They eventually fixed it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom