antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
$399 Digital Edition
$499 Disc Edition

New God of War in 2021

bunch of free ps4 games at launch

Free PS4 games at launch is nice. And the price is what I expected. New God of War was a surprise, but it makes sense. About the right time for a new one and it was set up in the last one.

I'll most likely get the disk version. It's worth the $100 if it really is backwards compatible. I was hoping it would be $449 but not really surprised by the price.

Thanks, that's what i thought. I think i'll be going with that one as i rarely buy discs these days. If i can find a preorder spot that is.

i got an email from Sony to preorder from them on Friday....the digital is my first choice but i will get the disc drive if i have to

i got an email from Sony to preorder from them on Friday....the digital is my first choice but i will get the disc drive if i have to

Don't let Sony bully you. There will be more available later. This is all a marketing strategy.

I currently have the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X. I think i've decided i'm going to get the PS5 (sans disc) and hold off on xbox.

sounds like you're jelly

Not really. I mean, I'm not going to really care much if I don't have a PS5 on release day. I think it's highly likely that I will be able to find one for pre-order before it releases, but if I don't, meh. I'm not going to cry about it like you would.

Not really. I mean, I'm not going to really care much if I don't have a PS5 on release day. I think it's highly likely that I will be able to find one for pre-order before it releases, but if I don't, meh. I'm not going to cry about it like you would.

sure sounds like someone trying to convince themselves that they aren't jelly

That all sold out fast. Lots of people mad that they never got alerted.

I didn't realize they were going to allow the current PS VR work with the PS5, that's cool right there.

All of the cool people will have a PS5 on release day. The rest... well, you know..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom