PS5 Launching November 12 (1 Viewer)

I have the wdBlack 4tb external for all my non ps 5 games and it's a good drive. I would love to have one of these for the internal ssd.

I bought the Samsung 980 back in February…it’s been great….just make sure you get one with a heat sink regardless of brand

What was the old "diss" on PC players? "you gotta spend hundreds to upgrade it"... welcome to the club.

What was the old "diss" on PC players? "you gotta spend hundreds to upgrade it"... welcome to the club.
I don't have to it is a luxury for sure. I can transfer completed games to my external drive. I was in the PC gamer circle for a long time but even then upgrades only get out of hand if you choose to. I spent tons or wasted tons of money on PC upgrades because of wanting cutting edge. You and spend money upgrading PS5 for sure especially with monitors and new headphones and controllers. My problem with PC gaming was most of the games were just ported buggy console games but it's been at least 15 years away from PC gaming so I am sure it's much better.

My XBONE appears to be dying so I started looking at potentially getting a PS5. Hasn't this thing been out for over a year? Checked the Xbox Series X and seems I can get one fairly easy by comparison.

Is it still that bad? Still deciding if I want to get another Xbox or make the jump to Sony.

I would generally recommend PS5 over the xbox based purely on the game library. Both systems run fantastically though.

i think Amazon will put you on a list for when they get stocked up on PS5s....

there are some accounts you can follow on tweeter that will post when/where you can find them but you have to be quick to pull the trigger

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom