PS5 Launching November 12 (2 Viewers)

People are raving about that Dark Souls remaster. However, i've tried the last two dark souls and bounced off. I always think the next one will be different.

it looks amazing graphically but i am not interested in being frustrated by a video game

I mean, it's no different than playing Mario and learning the patterns of the Koopa Troopas or the Flames in the castle... And every level has a "checkpoint" just like Mario......... instead of jumping.. you just Parry/roll.

So what games will be the first to take advantage of PS5 tech and not just a remaster?

Some of the games out now (Black Ops Cold War) have 0 difference from the PS4 pro version-- graphics wise.

The others are minimal.

I mean, it's no different than playing Mario and learning the patterns of the Koopa Troopas or the Flames in the castle... And every level has a "checkpoint" just like Mario......... instead of jumping.. you just Parry/roll.

obviously

So what games will be the first to take advantage of PS5 tech and not just a remaster?

Some of the games out now (Black Ops Cold War) have 0 difference from the PS4 pro version-- graphics wise.

The others are minimal.

AC Valhalla looks pretty good at 60fps and the lighting is noticeably better than any ps4 game except maybe Ghost of Tsushima. The load times are so much faster as well. I haven’t played anything else other than Destiny though

Question about the headphones. Is there any reason to get the new headphones over the ones i'm already using?

i have the platinum ps4 headphones and they work fine....there is no app for them so you can't change the settings like you could on ps4

i didn't notice any real difference but i am not particular about audio

the ps5 controller actually works for voice chat

apparently people have been downloading the ps4 version of some games that are cross gen and playing that one instead of the new gen version...i noticed when i downloaded AC Valhalla that you can get both versions....

i have the platinum ps4 headphones and they work fine....there is no app for them so you can't change the settings like you could on ps4

i didn't notice any real difference but i am not particular about audio

the ps5 controller actually works for voice chat

Thanks. I keep seeing mention of 3d audio, but i don't even know if the games support it yet. I'll just stick with my old ones then.

apparently people have been downloading the ps4 version of some games that are cross gen and playing that one instead of the new gen version...i noticed when i downloaded AC Valhalla that you can get both versions....

I heard this as well. Apparently it's not very clear about which version you are downloading.

Thanks. I keep seeing mention of 3d audio, but i don't even know if the games support it yet. I'll just stick with my old ones then.

I'm not even sure the PS5 supports it yet. I think I read that the audio would be upgraded in a system update, but that could be wrong.

I heard this as well. Apparently it's not very clear about which version you are downloading.

it's kind of silly that the ps4 version is even there if you are on ps5 but you can clearly see it in the list when you make the purchase...just don't select 'download all'

My big head finally finished off my platinum head set.... it was just held together by the wire in the end. died a few weeks ago. Worked great on PC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom