PS5 Launching November 12 (4 Viewers)

so my thoughts after a few days with the system:

it's basically a significant upgrade in every meaningful way

-the controller is easily the best Sony controller ever
-load times are ridiculously fast compared to last gen consoles
-download speeds are way faster
-the UI isn't much different but it feels more concise and clean

i haven't played much else besides Destiny and AC Valhalla...Destiny load times are crazy...you can go from the tower to a play space in about 20-30 seconds....anyone who played on PS4 knows that could take over a minute and sometimes more...

sounds terrible.. everyone knows Orbit is the best game mode in Destiny.

so my thoughts after a few days with the system:

it's basically a significant upgrade in every meaningful way

-the controller is easily the best Sony controller ever
-load times are ridiculously fast compared to last gen consoles
-download speeds are way faster
-the UI isn't much different but it feels more concise and clean

i haven't played much else besides Destiny and AC Valhalla...Destiny load times are crazy...you can go from the tower to a play space in about 20-30 seconds....anyone who played on PS4 knows that could take over a minute and sometimes more...

Good to know. Thanks. Those destiny load times are brutal. Hate them. how's valhalla? I've been playing on the PS4 and really enjoying it. if anyone enjoyed the show, The Last Kingdom, you'll like the story for this game.

Good to know. Thanks. Those destiny load times are brutal. Hate them. how's valhalla? I've been playing on the PS4 and really enjoying it. if anyone enjoyed the show, The Last Kingdom, you'll like the story for this game.

it looks really good on the ps5....the 60fps is probably the most noticeable difference...i am digging the game too...it's pretty good although i think i liked Odyssey more

apparently, most ps4 games can be played with 60fps as well unless the game has it locked at 30....Digital Foundry has a good video about how consistent the framerates are for several older ps4 games they tested

it looks really good on the ps5....the 60fps is probably the most noticeable difference...i am digging the game too...it's pretty good although i think i liked Odyssey more

apparently, most ps4 games can be played with 60fps as well unless the game has it locked at 30....Digital Foundry has a good video about how consistent the framerates are for several older ps4 games they tested

Never thought I would see the day that antipop was geeking out over frame rates. :shaked:

How far away can he be from becoming a PeeeCeee gamer? I know he loves Minesweeper.

I mean he would have been better off investing in a PC now and waiting for actual games to invest in next gen. But hey, being wrong is just an old man trait.

Never thought I would see the day that antipop was geeking out over frame rates. :shaked:

How far away can he be from becoming a PeeeCeee gamer? I know he loves Minesweeper.

if you think that was 'geeking out' just wait until Peggle 3 comes out

I mean he would have been better off investing in a PC now and waiting for actual games to invest in next gen. But hey, being wrong is just an old man trait.

no

Hey antipop, how does the D-pad feel? I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on the controller except for that one area where it seems most people are disappointed with it. Saying it feels kinda soft and squishy when you press them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom