PS5 Launching November 12 (2 Viewers)

Hey antipop, how does the D-pad feel? I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on the controller except for that one area where it seems most people are disappointed with it. Saying it feels kinda soft and squishy when you press them

I haven’t noticed that. Feels normal to me.

I'll likely be waiting until the wife is working again before I try to jump on this system.

That and I need a 4k TV, I guess.

I was going to order one but they did the preorder and I didn’t even know. Now I can’t find one to save my life. I refuse to pay a scalper for one....not gonna do it. I will just wait.

same.

In fact, my wife asked me if I were getting one for xmas. Not likely.

I literally had it in my cart for Best Buy for over an hour. Would not let me check out. Then said locations were sold out.

Such a cluster.

I literally had it in my cart for Best Buy for over an hour. Would not let me check out. Then said locations were sold out.

Such a cluster.

I’m tired of even trying to get one....I’m just gonna wait until I can walk in the store and get one.

I somehow got in on that 1 minute window at Walmart today to get a PS5. I'll have to wait until January to get it, though.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow.

You will love it. I just downloaded Asasins Creed Valhalla and Cod black ops cold war and then with cyberpunk I am stocked up for awhile. You will love the way seamless with the way the interface is ..took a bit to get used to but once you get used to it you will be impressed. I got the headphones also and as far as Playstation headphones they are way above the another the have offered. Enjoy !

You will love it. I just downloaded Asasins Creed Valhalla and Cod black ops cold war and then with cyberpunk I am stocked up for awhile. You will love the way seamless with the way the interface is ..took a bit to get used to but once you get used to it you will be impressed. I got the headphones also and as far as Playstation headphones they are way above the another the have offered. Enjoy !
It just arrived. Sitting in the Walmart box still. I told myself, I need to vacuum and clean up a bit before I start hooking it up. Also, need to decide if I'll keep my PS4 out here, or in the kid's room. I think living room for now.

I went ahead and added a 3 year protection plan from Walmart on it. just in case. I've never gotten a 'day one' console. Usually I wait a year. So, if there are any 'bugs', I'm covered.

I'm pretty excited to see how AC Valhalla look on it, along with Cyberpunk 2077.

Any other games that have a PS5 version that looks good? I'd assume Ghost of Tsushima? The original Spiderman game?

It just arrived. Sitting in the Walmart box still. I told myself, I need to vacuum and clean up a bit before I start hooking it up. Also, need to decide if I'll keep my PS4 out here, or in the kid's room. I think living room for now.

I went ahead and added a 3 year protection plan from Walmart on it. just in case. I've never gotten a 'day one' console. Usually I wait a year. So, if there are any 'bugs', I'm covered.

I'm pretty excited to see how AC Valhalla look on it, along with Cyberpunk 2077.

Any other games that have a PS5 version that looks good? I'd assume Ghost of Tsushima? The original Spiderman game?

Great you are in the very lucky ones glad you got it. I put my ps4 upstairs mostly for a streaming box . I would guess unless you are going to playthe very few that won't be compatible. It's nice to have it for the kids also but just to have one is great if something weird happens with the ps5. Good idea on the warranty,I got the bundle from antonline back in September and that's all they had were the bundles and that was 719.00. so I just went with the factory warranty. The bundle came with the first Spiderman and it looks good remastered. I also got Spiderman Miles Morales and that really is a great looking game . The game was the launch edition so the original was included. I started it but the Cyberpunk is now consuming way too much of my time lol 😆 You will absolutely be blown away by the speed operation and the load times are amazing.

So.... those PS4 games with upgrades to PS5 sure are slow....... seems like almost everyone delayed. Valhalla and mortal kombat 11 seem to be the only ones....

So.... those PS4 games with upgrades to PS5 sure are slow....... seems like almost everyone delayed. Valhalla and mortal kombat 11 seem to be the only ones....

Destiny 2 has a pretty substantial upgrade for ps5....

there are a few others like Watch Dogs Legion, Dirt 5

the older ps4 games that don't have an official upgrade should see some improvements but nothing substantial unless the devs release a patch for it and that would probably just unlock the framerate caps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom