PS5 Launching November 12 (2 Viewers)

Destiny 2 has a pretty substantial upgrade for ps5....

there are a few others like Watch Dogs Legion, Dirt 5

the older ps4 games that don't have an official upgrade should see some improvements but nothing substantial unless the devs release a patch for it and that would probably just unlock the framerate caps
So, I guess I'll actually have to install Destiny 2...

Destiny 2 has a pretty substantial upgrade for ps5....

there are a few others like Watch Dogs Legion, Dirt 5

the older ps4 games that don't have an official upgrade should see some improvements but nothing substantial unless the devs release a patch for it and that would probably just unlock the framerate caps
Is D2 Beyond the Light worth it?

Is D2 Beyond the Light worth it?

i don't think it is...they removed a large chunk of content and barely replaced any of it...

weapon sunsetting has proven to be a terrible idea for the game since they barely added any new weapons

the new stasis subclass has completely destroyed the PvP side of the game, not that i played much anyway...

and after all of that, it's basically the exact same as it was before

the only new thing i really like is the new raid and the weapons that come with it...

also, if you decide to get the new Spider-man game, buy the one with the remaster of the first one...

They will have to make more consoles first. Or at least stop bots from buying up all the ones they have and selling them for two times retail on eBay.
If I can get one, anyone can.

j.k.

If I can get one, anyone can.

j.k.

Every time I see a Tweet or something saying when someone is releasing some, they are gone within seconds of the time they are released. Some article I read said it was bots buying them all up for the secondary market and I'm not paying that much for a PS5. Apparently it's also been an issue for the 3,000 series RDX GPUs. So, apparently New Egg is considering going to some sort of lottery system for hard to find electronics where they will send out emails to people on their customer lists offering the hard to find item to them to avoid bots buying them all.

The ps5 is dead to me until it’s on a bundle sale 18 months from now. I would have pulled the trigger if it were available but I’ve moved on to the rest of my year now. Meh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom